HOPESSOIL-HAL is a dispersion of Hallertau hop essential oils in ethanol 96% v/v. This product can be used after fermentation just before final filtration. HOPESSOIL-HAL is an ideal way to adjust beer hop flavour to the desired value at the end of the process. The benefits of the use of HOPESSOIL-HAL are high flexibility in the adjusting of hop flavours.
- Control of “Dry Hop” aroma and flavour character in beer after fermentation.
- Improving of hop flavours perception.
- The recommended addition point is at any point between the end of fermentation and the final filtration.
- 1-2 ml of HOPESSOIL-HAL per liter of beer depending on the desired hop aroma.
- We recommend storage in full, tightly sealed containers at 0-5°C in a dark place (drums of HOPESSOIL-HAL should not be exposed to direct sunlight).
- This product complies with FDA recommended specifications for food ingredients. Certificates of analysis are provided with each delivery.