1. First, it is important for CBS to fully understand the brewer’s needs and the context in which the brewery is evolving.
2. The brewer can either just have an idea of a new beer he wants to create, or he can also have a specific target beer that he wants to get close too.
3. Our team analyzes and tastes the base beer that the brewer is going to use to create the new one, as well as the target beer if there is one.
4. CBS’ team picks a few products from the existing pool or creates new ones.
5. We do some trials with the brewer and continue adapting the products following the brewer’s directions until the perfect product is found.A lthough CBS already has a nice range of products, it is very important to keep in mind that each and every product is only an example of what CBS can do. New products can be created or existing products can be adapted and customized on demand. As the name Customized Brewing Solutions says it well, we are one of the few actors on the market to create and customize solutions for the brewers!