PF-MIX-HOP12 is a new version of PF-MIX-HOP enriched with 20% of hop essentials oils. The result is a well balanced mixture of spices and hop essential oils which has been designed to impart freshness, palate fullness and hop aroma to the beer. The concentration of the spices essential oils has been calculated to be above the detection limit but always below the identification threshold to modulate the palate fullness without modifying essentially beer genuine taste or aroma. The hop essential oils bring some freshness to the beer and can help to mask several staling flavours. PF-MIX-HOP12 imparts fullness and body to beer and low alcool beers. All the components of the mixture are food grade 100% natural and they have not been in contact with any solvent apart from CO2 which has the GRAS status (generally recognized as safe for food production by the FDA) and which evaporates completely after the extraction.
- Imparts fullness and body to beer and low alcohol beers.
- Imparts freshness and some hop aroma.
- High production flexibility as the brand characterisation comes in the latest step of the process. Nothing has to be changed in the usual production.
- Rapid market response.
- 1-2 ml/liter of beer.
- This product complies with FAO/WHO JECFA and FCC recommended specifications for food grade ingredients.
- Selective CO2-extracts of food grade spices (100% natural no use of additives), blend of hop essential oils and ethanol.
- Vegetal extracts or natural aroma compounds or spices or beer aromatized with spices (Benelux AR 31 mars 93 bière ART. 4 § 2).
- At least one year under cool storage and exclusion of light and oxygen.
- Drums of 1, 5, 10, 25 kg (other packaging on demand).